login_getclass

Post by Paul Wolstenhol » Sat, 30 Aug 1997 04:00:00

...Snipped

Quote:

>o sysconfig scrambles rc.conf if run again.

>Fix:  Get updated /usr/src from RELENG_2_2 branch and build
>      /usr/src/release/sysinstall, copying the new binary to /stand.

I don't mean to be a lamer but  I can't find the source in the branch
mentioned.  Can anyone help me out here.

Thanks

Paul Wolstenholme

Quote:

>      If you do not have enough space for src then you could also
>      use the boot/fixit floppy combo from a later 2.2-YYMMDD-RELENG
>      release to simply mount your root partition (using the Fixit
>      option) and copy /stand/sysinstall from the floppy to /stand on
>      your root fs.

login_getclass

Post by Tim Gregor » Wed, 10 Sep 1997 04:00:00

> I don't mean to be a lamer but  I can't find the source in the branch
> mentioned.  Can anyone help me out here.

> Thanks

go to ftp.freebsd.org, cd to /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/etc
and get login.conf.  it's there, I've done it a few times...

--
Timothy A. Gregory