newbie question

Post by Jason Sutherlan » Sat, 04 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Is there some place that i can download the CD for FreeBSD?  I got the
install boot disk but I'm not sure what should be downloaded.

Thanks,
Jason Sutherland

1. Newbie (I mean REAL NEWBIE) question

Sorry, I'm not a pc idiot, just completely new to linux. I lurked here
for a day or two and didn't see the answer.

Can I run Windows95 in a Linux RedHat 5.2 shell? This would let me play
Linux but still use my favorite apps. I've set it up to dual boot, but I
want to actually run one or two Win95 sessions in Linux itself.

Someone told me it was possible, but in the 4 days of having RedHat on
my system I can't figure it out...

Sorry for the dumb question.

Nick
--

Nick Smeltzer CNE

2. VPATH

3. linux newbie--newbie question follows

4. HELP WITH SCSI

5. Newbie question - mailing list, or web site dealing with newbies security in linux?

6. Shift-PgUp

7. NEWBIE.. Extremely Newbie questions.

8. A GUARANTEED MONEY MAKER!!

9. Newbie Questions (ICEWM Background, ppp question, mem > 64mb)

10. sar Question (probably a newbie question)

11. Netscape configuration question; newbie question.

12. Kernel compile question. (another newbie question)

13. Newbie Question - Supported Hardware Question.