pccard.conf

Post by Jeffrey James Le » Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:10:44

While looking for a fix to get my Linksys Combo PCCARD ethernet
working I found what looks like a new pccard.conf file.
The only thing wrong with this is that I don't have a pccard.conf
file with the default install.
The other thing that I found wrong is that it says:

include /etc/pccard.conf

the URL is http://people.freebsd.org/~jwasaki/pccard/pccard.conf-MFP-20000714

What do you guys make of this?

--
###########################
Jeff Lee

Public Key:  http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte384v/pubkey.acs

pccard.conf

Post by annel.. » Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:52:28

No pccard.conf in /etc/defaults?

You can copy it to /etc and edit it, or just copy what you want.

Did you enable pccard in rc.conf?

Annelise

Post by Peter Lemke » Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:06:00

> While looking for a fix to get my Linksys Combo PCCARD ethernet
> working I found what looks like a new pccard.conf file.
> The only thing wrong with this is that I don't have a pccard.conf
> file with the default install.

Which is correct. Tak a look at /etc/ and you will find
pccard.conf.sample abd pccard_ether The sampl file contains entries for
all the PC-cards supported in whatever version of BSD you are running.
Create a new file pccard.conf and cut/paste the necessary entries from
the sample file into it. Edit to your needs and voila.

Just think of the sample file as something like LINT for pccards.

Peter Lemken
Berlin

1. pccard.conf entry for Eiger Labs EPX-10BT

Hi
I am attempting to set up an Eiger Labs EPX-10BT PC Card ethernet adapter
in a laptop (Sony 717C) and was wondering if somebody has already done
this? Looking at Eiger Labs web site, they suggest using a Fujitsu card's
setup and driver. So far, I have not been able to get this to work,
getting either  machine lockups or messages about unable to allocate
resources or a driver, depending on the configuration.

Thanks in Advance,

--
Bob Harbour

2. want to add per-socket stats, what is best way to extract data?

3. /etc/pccard.conf help!

4. sis.patch.20020808 and 2.4.20 ?

5. pccard.conf & pccardd config questions

6. friendly interface to MH mail commands

7. pccard.conf for 10/100 pcmcia ethernet card

8. Sun Storage vs. EMC

9. pccard.conf entry for Hitachi Compact Flash

10. pccard --> pause in rc.pccard?

11. Can I define srm.conf, access.conf in httpd.conf ?

12. make.conf, kernel.conf, world.conf?

13. Pine 3.95 and pine.conf/pine.conf.fixed