Frontpage Server Extention and FreeBSD

Post by Niklas Sae » Mon, 15 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Has anyone successfully installed Frontpage Server Extention (preferably
for Frontpage 98) on FreeBSD? In that case, could you please email me
as I keep getting loads of errors just from the install-script. :-I

Frontpage Server Extention and FreeBSD

Post by Thomas Str?mber » Thu, 18 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I can't be altogether sure, but if you download a new ports distribution
(you can just FTP from the latest 2.2-SNAP on ftp://current.freebsd.org) I
think it comes with a FP Server Extensions port. At least there was
discussion about including it (though much debate due to the security
problems found in Microsoft products)

Thomas.