:-( undocumented option :-( mail.local -l

:-( undocumented option :-( mail.local -l

Post by jabe » Mon, 29 Jan 2001 04:05:36

Wondering if anyone might be able to explain what the -l option of
mail.local does.
  Thanks

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

:-( undocumented option :-( mail.local -l

Post by Volker Sto » Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:04:31

Quote:>Wondering if anyone might be able to explain what the -l option of
>mail.local does.

man mail.local:
-l        Turn on LMTP mode.
--
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}!

1. gcc hugeprogram.c -o hugeprogram.c :-( :-( :-(

I just did something really dumb.

I was getting to the end of a marathon debugging session, like seriously 8
or 9 hours. I kept editing, recompiling, running; editing recompiling
running... I must have been getting tired, because I typed this:

gcc hugeprogram.c -o hugeprogram.c

Jeez - shouldn't a compiler warn you if you try to write over your source
code?!

Anyway, just to make sure, there's no magic trick for recovering source
code from gcc-compiled code, is there?

I was doing all my work in a unix window, and found scraps of the program
in the scroll-back buffer, but can't think of anything else to try.

I never use emoticons, but right now I am really bummed :-(

2. C++ version of yacc

3. Samba: Can't get browsing to work :-( :-( :-(

4. QUESTION!: Confusing file permissions ...

5. Problem :-(((((( Help me please:-(((

6. Hayes Accura on Mandrake 7

7. building a local network doesnt work :-(

8. RH version stability

9. qmail + vpopmail: mail not getting delivered :-(

10. Sendmail: Why does it send my incoming mail back out :-(

11. test mails in c.o.l.* :-(

12. Compose key doesn't work in S3 server ! :-( :-(

13. Undocumented find option