linux-base7

Post by Ron Overto » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 00:54:50

Do linux-base7 and linux-base6 play nice together or should 6 be
uninstalled before upgrading?

linux-base7

Post by Philip Paep » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 06:31:20

> Do linux-base7 and linux-base6 play nice together or should 6 be
> uninstalled before upgrading?

Last time I tried, they argue ...  I don't know if this has been fixed, or if
it's a problem which is likely to stay for a while, but I suggest you just use
one or the other.

 - Philip

--

  There are no winners in life:  Only survivors.

linux-base7

Post by John » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:13:50

>> Do linux-base7 and linux-base6 play nice together or should 6 be
>> uninstalled before upgrading?

>Last time I tried, they argue ...  I don't know if this has been fixed, or if
>it's a problem which is likely to stay for a while, but I suggest you just use
>one or the other.

when I installed base7 it broke linux-opera and netscape6. For the life
of me I cannot remember why I installed it. I don't know what requires
base7 over base6.
--

"You are unique. Just like everyone else"

linux-base7

Post by Kristof Verhenn » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:35:12

> when I installed base7 it broke linux-opera and netscape6. For the life
> of me I cannot remember why I installed it. I don't know what requires
> base7 over base6.

staroffice60 beta does

--

http://www.lugwv.be | http://www.bsdaemon.be