bootable FreeBSD CD

Post by Smith » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:15:03

I'm looking for a CD project that boots a fully operation
FreeBSD OS without a harddrive.  Anyone have some links?

I would like to have Xwindows, rdesktop, and citrix.

thanks!

bootable FreeBSD CD

Post by Donn Mille » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:19:01

> I'm looking for a CD project that boots a fully operation
> FreeBSD OS without a harddrive.  Anyone have some links?

http://www.freesbie.org/

1. Dummynet and bootable FreeBSD cd

I have a bootable Linux on a business card cd.
However, I would like to use dummynet and so need a bootable FreeBSD
on a CD.

Is this available ?

( I already have PicoBSD on a floppy with dummynet compiled in but
want the additional software that a cd would hold )

--
natsu-gusa ya  / tsuwamono-domo-ga / yume no ato
summer grasses / strong ones       / dreams site

Summer grasses,
All that remains
Of soldier's dreams
(Basho trans. Stryk)

2. Irix 6.5

3. Creating a bootable FreeBSD CD

4. FreeBSD and 3com 3c589

5. Bootable FreeBSD cd

6. Is there a free socks 5 firewall available?

7. How to make bootable FreeBSD CD-ROM

8. recursive test with file utility??

9. how to make FreeBSD CD bootable

10. Bootable Floppy bin image to bootable CD?

11. Building a FreeBSD bootable CD

12. How to Create a Bootable CD from ftp://current.freebsd.org?

13. Bootable floppy different than bootable CD ROM for installation of RH 8.0?