FBSD people in West Michigan?

Post by MeatHea » Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I know that there is a FBSD user group in Chicago and one in Milwaukee,
but those are so far away.  It would be great if there was one some
where in west MI.  Say Grand Rapids or Kalamazoo.  If there is anybody
else that would be interested in joining a West MI user group, e-mail me
and I'll see how many of us there are.  If there are enough to make it
worth while I'm sure that we get something together.  If you e-mail me
let me know your desired location.  Thanks for any responses.

--
MeatHead
Electrical Controls Engineer