Virtual Host Management Software

Post by EasyNew » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 12:49:54

Does anyone know where I can get virtual hosting management software that
allows users to maintain their own email, web site, etc? I'm looking for
something similar to iManager that is offered by Verio, but I can't seem to
find out who wrote it, and if it's for sale. I'm _not_ looking for an ISP
that does this for me, I am setting up an ISP that wants to do this for
themselves.

Thanks!
Don

Post by Bolivar Marqu » Sun, 10 Feb 2002 10:47:57

> Does anyone know where I can get virtual hosting management software that
> allows users to maintain their own email, web site, etc? I'm looking for
> something similar to iManager that is offered by Verio, but I can't seem to
> find out who wrote it, and if it's for sale. I'm _not_ looking for an ISP
> that does this for me, I am setting up an ISP that wants to do this for
> themselves.

> Thanks!
> Don

check out hspcomplete. they say they can automate hosting ops like
billing, host lotsa cusomters and give customers control panels to
manage services.

1. Virtual Host Management Software (iManager or similar)

Does anyone know where I can get virtual hosting management software that
allows users to maintain their own email, web site, etc? I'm looking for
something similar to iManager that is offered by Verio, but I can't seem to
find out who wrote it, and if it's for sale. I'm _not_ looking for an ISP
that does this for me, I am setting up an ISP that wants to do this for
themselves.

Thanks!
Don

2. Adding SMTP AUTH (+SSL) to any mail server

3. Apache 1.3b2: Default Host and all virtual hosts serve only first virtual hosts pages?

4. Help: child processes not exiting properly.

5. FrontPage virtual hosting, removal or reset of virtual host

6. Debian Install - README files not found

7. : How to prevent one named virtual host from "seeing" another virtual hosts files ?

8. Cannot compile small KDE applications

9. Mixing Apache Name Based Virtual Hosts and SSL Virtual Host

10. For Discussion: web virtual hosting vs mail virtual hosting

11. Virtual Hosting Management

12. Hosting management software

13. ******* Virtual Hosting Software*********