PCnet PCI ethernet card and FreeBSD 2.2.2

PCnet PCI ethernet card and FreeBSD 2.2.2

Post by Q L » Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I have a PCnet PCI ethernet card. The installation program
(boot.flp) does not seem to recoganise it. Can someone
confirm if the device driver exist for the PCnet card?

Qin

1. AMD PCNet PCI Ethernet Card Problem

Hi,

I have problems setting up my ethernet Card in RedHat 4.0

I cannot connect outside, nor nobody can connect me from outside, even
with a ping. I have checked the configuration files (hosts, resolv.conf,
etc.) with other Linux systems (with different ethernet cards) and they
seem ok.

I have observed that when booting, Linux detects the card at the correct
interruption and says it needs no DMA. Nevertheless, once booted, if I
make 'ifconfig' it tells me that the card is using DMA channel 4.

Could it be this the problem? How can I solve it?

Thank you.

2. Help on Motif programming!

3. PCI ethernet card shares irq with PCI scsi card

4. hercules terminator

5. Linux driver for AMD PCnet-PCI Ethernet chip

6. BOOTP client

7. PCNet/PCI Ethernet adapter (lnc) driver not initializing

8. AHA 2840 VL on Debian

9. Q: Failed to init PCNet/PCI Ethernet adapter

10. PCnet auto-negotiating pci card?

11. Can't install PCnet-PCI network card

12. AMD PCnet PCI network card

13. Net problem with an AMD PCnet PCI card (newbie question)