ppp.conf question..

Post by ishwar ratta » Fri, 23 Apr 1999 04:00:00

The last line /etc/ppp/ppp.conf for dialup is
  add! default HISADDR
it results in the following warning (some times)
  Warning: Add! default route: 0.0.0.0 failed: Disc quota exceeded!
but the connection does work correctly.

What is the reason for this behavior?
- ishwar

ppp.conf question..

Post by Mikhail Kru » Fri, 23 Apr 1999 04:00:00

check if you are loggin ppp connection
This message may mean that your /var is full

> The last line /etc/ppp/ppp.conf for dialup is
>   add! default HISADDR
> it results in the following warning (some times)
>   Warning: Add! default route: 0.0.0.0 failed: Disc quota exceeded!
> but the connection does work correctly.

> What is the reason for this behavior?
> - ishwar

1. ppp-conf question

i am using freebsd as a gateway router for a win2k network.  fbsd autodials
when someone attempts to use the web.  this works.

there is an intranet server on a windows machine, and i would like for
requests to it not to cause user-ppp to dial.  can user-ppp be limited by ip
number? that is, if the request is for anything but 192.168. then dial. or
is there a better way?

doug

2. DLX on LINUX

3. Help: How to get PPP to read /etc/ppp/ppp.conf

4. svgalib & Stealth64

5. ppp.conf and resolv.conf for bellsouth.net needed

6. Netscape 4.7 and glibc 2.1.2 problem

7. ppp.conf speed question

8. printing to netport express

9. sgen.conf st.conf questions.

10. ppp.conf script question

11. Newbie question: Isn't ppp.conf insecure?

12. Just Installed 3.2, No /etc/ppp/ppp.conf ?

13. Can I define srm.conf, access.conf in httpd.conf ?