FTP setting

Post by Gerr » Wed, 14 Mar 2001 01:34:30

Hi all, which file is setting of FTP, set the bandwidth for users, how many
connections...?

FTP setting

Post by Kris Kielhofn » Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:12:24

Look into ProFTPD.  You can specify all of that with it!

Kris

>Hi all, which file is setting of FTP, set the bandwidth for users, how many
>connections...?

1. Ftp setting (?)

        Me again...
In my ftpaccess file, I see a section like below:
        compress        yes             local remote
        tar             yes             local remote

  My question is this:
1) What does it do? If it compress' uploads (like text files) how come it
doesn't do anything when I upload stuff in my incoming dir?

2) Could I add an entry to this like zip, rar or gzip?

        Thanks for any info... =)

Linux: Because a Pc is a terrible thing to waste.
j00 g0t n0 lubbin' f0 my chia?

2. Procmailing Linux-Misc :)

3. FTP settings

4. Mazama packet filter

5. ftp settings

6. Linux & Win95 = Frozen Win95

7. ftp - setting & permissions

8. news administration

9. HELP - FTP - setting up a DG Aviion for anon access via Netscape

10. FTP - setting timeout values?

11. ftp settings

12. FTP set up

13. Question about ftp settings.