How do I save Netscape preferences using twm on FreeBSD?

How do I save Netscape preferences using twm on FreeBSD?

Post by Joel Arg » Thu, 14 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I finally have ppp up and dialing and can run Netscape 4.05 (from the
FreeBSD 2.2.7 Walnut Creek cdrom) but I can not figure out how to save the
preferences settings once I make the changes.  How do I exit the window that
twm opens for the preferences dialog cleanly while saving the information?
TIA
JArgo.

1. netscape preferences won't save

I have a user that when they run Netscape and you goto preferences and try
to add an file association with an application, it won't save it correctly.
I am trying to associate a pdf file with acroread. When I do this and save
it and then check it, it always reverts to: unknown ask user (or something
like that). (instead of saving the acroread for what to run).

Any ideas?

Thanks
Gary

2. Disk space filler script

3. Why won't Netscape preferences save?

4. line-wrapping in vi

5. How do you save preferences for FVWM in Xwindows?

6. Importing into address-book

7. Problem saving preferences after upgrade to Mozilla 1.1

8. RuleTool; WARNING: TODC: Out of "kernelmap" map entries

9. Need Netscape to save to DOS floppy disks

10. How to save mouse preferences?

11. kde saving preferences

12. Save desktop configuration with twm?

13. Using Save Link As in Netscape