Searching for Tcl/Tk/Dp

Post by Giacomo Cocchel » Sun, 09 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I'm searching for a version of Tcl/Tk/Dp in binary form (not the
source) for FreeBSD AND Windows95 (the SAME version, please). It's
imprtant that Dp functions work fine on both the O.S.
Please, help me; it's very important for me!
Thank you.

Bye!
---
 Internet Address:

  Fidonet Address:
    Giacomo Cocchella 2:332/701.7

1. In search of Tcl or Tk based Linux applications

I am in search of info pointing to any applications currently being used
which use either Tcl by itself, Tcl and extensions, or the Tk
extension on top of various other languages.

If you know of an easy source of info that I could use to locate such
applications, please let me know.

I maintain a software catalog of such software at
<URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/tcl-faq/> and am wanting to update
it to reflect the rich environment the Linux folk enjoy.

Thanks!
--

:s <URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/> <*> O- "We are all Kosh."
:s Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should

2. connection speed ?

3. TK/tcl gurus: wrong version of Tk loaded (3.6): need 4.x?

4. routing

5. Linux Tcl/Tk diffs in netcom.com: ~ftp/pub/yggdrasil/misc/tcl-diffs

6. NetBSD/pmax installation problem

7. Plans for Tcl/Tk8.4 version of tksh (ksh93 + Tcl/Tk)?

8. MkLinux boots then screws up display

9. HELP: tclX/dp-tcl for linux

10. tcl-dp and term114?

11. Problems compiling groupkit & tcl-dp

12. Trouble Compiling tcl-dp !!

13. Problems building tcl-dp