Trident 9440 Video Card

Post by Scott La » Sat, 23 Nov 1996 04:00:00

What driver in X should I use to configure my 9440 Video Card to work
correctly...It 2 MEG DRAM and I tried the Trident 9000 generic and could only
get 320x240 w/ 4 colors...email me if you know anything

1. Trident 9440 video card

I have a trident 9440, and I've seen a 16 color X server out there for
it.. but is there any servers for it that support more than that?  And
has anyone had any luck with SVGALib working with it?  Once I had it
running, without doing anything special and all the graphics programs
worked fine, but ever since then it just messes up the screen and I have
to hit escape..

2. Need System Call to return %MEM (kernel mem) used by process

3. lilo give me an error 0x01???

4. AX25.027

5. I have a trident 9440 video card and I am looking for a linux driver

6. Pnews: what's that /etc/uucpname?????

7. help for trident TGUI 9440 video card config !!

8. Looking for Trident 9440 AGI/SMT PCI-video-card setup information.

9. XServer and a Trident 9440 PCI video card

10. trident 9440 VESA video card & atapi cdrom in linux

11. XF86Config for Trident 9440-AGI video card?