Need help configuring cyclades multiport card

Need help configuring cyclades multiport card

Post by Giselle M. Rushfor » Fri, 13 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I have a Cyclades 8yeP/DB25 multiports card that I've just installed
on a FBSD 2.2.5 machine.  I re-built the kernel and adding the cy0
line but, I'm not sure how to configure the sio lines for 8 more
ports in the kernel.  Can some one help me out?  The Handbook and
sio man page just aren't detailed enough for me.

thanks
John

Need help configuring cyclades multiport card

Post by Giselle M. Rushfor » Fri, 13 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi,

> I have a Cyclades 8yeP/DB25 multiports card that I've just installed
> on a FBSD 2.2.5 machine.  I re-built the kernel and adding the cy0
> line but, I'm not sure how to configure the sio lines for 8 more
> ports in the kernel.  Can some one help me out?  The Handbook and
> sio man page just aren't detailed enough for me.

Never mind.  I've figured it out.  Sorry for the post.

John

1. CYCLADES MULTIPORT CARD

HI John Dunning,

I can't help but notice your e-mail asking information about
multiple serial line working under LINUX.

I work for Cyclades ( will I get in trouble for this posting ? ).
Cyclades mnaufactures serial card for various environment, one of
which is the LINUX operating system. We have been doing this for
over a year now and I can we have the expertise. Technical support is
for free and our boards comes with driver embedded in the LINUX kernel.

may have.

Have a good day,

Doris Li

2. Please Help me..

3. Cyclades Multiport cards?

4. 'r' option of restore (dump/restore)

5. Cyclades multiport cards and linux?

6. Which kernel supports bridging?

7. Cyclades 8 port RISC based MultiPort Card

8. psmisc version 13 - /proc-based process utilities

9. Cyclades multiport cards.

10. matherboard SOYO 5TX2/X5 with 2 intel 166 proceccors & multiport card Cyclades Cyclom 8Yep

11. Cyclades Multiport Serial Card Problem

12. Cyclades multiport cards

13. Help me in configure multiport card