missing ctm delta

Post by Dieter Haue » Sun, 22 Jul 2001 07:14:11

hi,

I just missed #526 of the src-4 ctm. if someone has the file
src-4.0526.gz and could send it to me, that would be nice.

thanks,
dieter

1. Using CTM to stay with 2.2-STABLE, where are the initial deltas?

Having just read the handbook section on synchronising a source tree
using CTM, I believe I need an initial delta to serve as a starting
point.

As I have a complete 2.2.5-RELEASE source tree present on my machine, I
was looking for a transition from R225.  Unfortunately I can't find
one.

Am I missing something here?

I have just been back and read the section again, and am still non the
wiser.

Rich

2. MTA - postfix

3. applying CTM base delta to /usr/src

4. Script help

5. CTM delta files

6. mysql php

7. CTM deltas from 2.2.6 Release?

8. Maximum socket buffer sizes

9. CTM missing 1039

10. Two CTM Questions

11. 2.2.1 Release CD and updating via CTM?

12. Can't compile the Kernel with the latest ctm

13. ctm Maschine down??