x-window configuration

Post by Peter Cho » Thu, 24 May 2001 05:10:09

i installed kde on freebsd 4.2.  but when i start the x-session the
picture is blurry.  i remember someone put in a command in a config file
to make it sharper.  something about interlacing i believe.

can someone point me to where i can find out more information on how to
fix this?

thanks,
peter choe

1. x-window configuration problem w/RH 6.1

I have installed it but i can not get X to start.  It is pretty useless.
I have the the exact same problem.  Is there a way to manually select a
generic video card during the install as a temp solution.

My Hardware: Celeron 333a slot 1, Abit BX6 rev2.0, ATI RageFury 32mb,
Viewsonic A70 monitor, Digital Research 40X CD-ROM,  OEM LiveValue, Quantum
6.4 EX Gb, 64mb PC-100 SDRAM generic, 3Com PCI FAX Modem #5610

What can i do?  Will using Mandrake Linux 7.0 solve this problem?  I am a
newbie

2. F30 Firmware / Y2K

3. X-Window Configuration

4. kpackage and /usr/sbin/pkg_info

5. X-Window configuration problem

6. Netscape4.03 and Motif libraries

7. mouse configuration X-window

8. linux sendmail - What have I done wrong?

9. X-window software for Windows/Windows 95

10. X-window slower then MS-Windows

11. X-Window security: How to disallow window manipulation (closing, resizing, moving)

12. How to install X-window on Microsoft Windows?

13. Gurus: why x-window is slower than MS windows?