Installation on a Dell Latitude XPi ??

Post by dusso.. » Thu, 08 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I am just starting with FreeBSD. I have the 2.2.2 distributrion CD.
I would like to install it on a laptop Dell Latitude Xpi 150 CD.
Does anyone have tried it ? Does anyone have some advice for this
installation ?
Is the Neomagic video card support by XFree ?

Thanks for any help

1. Linux Installation under Dell Laptop Latitude XPI 135 without CD ROM

Linux Fans and Freaks!,

Can anyone give me some suggestions how to install
the Linux system on my Dell Laptop without CD ROM drive.
I tried it via Harddisk copy, (directories suse, a1, setup....as described)
but the console is not found and it stops the system.
(Even SuSe support could not help)

thanks in advance

--
Istvan Cocron

2. Intel Gigabit eepro1000 and Linux driver

3. Linux on a DELL Latitude XPi

4. UPDATE: Linux Benchmarks WWW Site

5. Sound problem: Dell Latitude Xpi (ES1888 Soundblaster chipset)

6. American Megatrend (AMI) SCSI cache controller

7. Dell Latitude XPi Laptop Help

8. Help: SLS 1.05 on PCI/I-486SP3G

9. Linux on a Dell Latitude XPi P75D laptop

10. text mode problem with Dell Latitude XPi

11. redhat on dell Latitude XPi - NM2090 TFT

12. SCO Unix on DELL Latitude Xpi

13. Dell Latitude XP or Xpi