Maybe someone can help

Post by John Bita » Sun, 20 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I have to price out what an internet connection(maybe a T1) would cost
for a network of 50 pcs, and about 200 email address( with an ISP). With
about 30 dail up accounts for employees from home. This is for a Project
I am working on in school. I only need rough numbers to get me going...

Thanks
===
John Bitar

1. okay, maybe if someone will help me i'll......

.... give him head?

naaaa just kidding
i'm not gay

i just wish someone would take notice and help me with this, since no one
replied to my first post
under mandrake when i enter http://localhost/ it takes me to apache
when i do the same in redhat 8 nothing happens, well, i mean, it says the
connection was refused, although i included the webserver option in the
installation
what can i do?

2. pop3d and loggin

3. DECUS 95 on the net, maybe? Someone?

4. tty1a versus tty1A

5. Unlike my last question, maybe someone can answer this one:

6. use AXPpci33 or not?

7. maybe samba maybe w95

8. building V.4.2 kernel

9. It's not bad canned meat...

10. Canned Proxy URLs to Filter

11. CGI: apache canned response

12. For those of you tired of canned distributions...