SSl/mod-ssl person wanted

Post by Stephen H. Kapi » Tue, 26 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Is anyone familiar with installing ssl certs under freebsd/Apache using
mod-ssl? I am having a problem getting two certs installed and am
looking for someone to go in there and check it out and see what the
problem is.

Thanks.

Stephen H. Kapit
DreamTime Designs
http://www.the-replicator.net

DreamTime Designs is a highly specialized internet development company.

1. Apache-ssl or mod-ssl?

Hello there!

I'm trying to host ssl site on my apache httpd, now the big question
is .. should I use apache-ssl or mod-ssl?

what is better for security? and why apache has got two derivatives
.... ? is that apache-ssl for a complete replacemant of apache httpd?
or the mod-ssl can be used with any apache 1.3 httpd? Who provides the
128 bit encription?

I went to both ... apache-ssl.org and modssl.org .... it's really
confusing :(

Any ideas?

TIA

Raqueeb Hassan
Bangladesh

2. Hylafax's sendfax as client on Solaris...

3. Replacing SSL Certficates in Apache mod-ssl

4. Creating tar in cron problem

5. Apache-SSL or mod-SSL?

6. Appending a text file

7. Diff between Apache SSL and Mod SSL

8. Porting Linux to HP platform

9. weird error message | Apache 1.3.22 with mod-ssl

10. How do you make a certificate for apache mod-ssl?

11. Apache and mod-ssl

12. Apache, mod-ssl and PHP installation tutorial

13. Apache + mod-ssl + PHP or Perl script