Anyone know if an iPaq will run FreeBSD?

Anyone know if an iPaq will run FreeBSD?

Post by Avram Dorfma » Sun, 18 Jun 2000 04:00:00

In particular, the "legacy free" one that only has USB ports? I don't know
if it's possible to use a USB modem from DOS only, but I can set up an
ethernet path to the Internet via other means, or I could install from an
internal CD.

And if it will run, will it be able to use a USB modem?

I've searched freebsd.org,  and scanned & searched the install instructions
and FAQs.

Thanks!

1. Anyone knows if FreeBSD 4.5 will run good in a new Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100 Notebook ?

Anyone knows if it works good in a Toshiba Satellite PRO 6100
P4-1,7Ghz/256Mb(DDR)/40Gb/15"TFT/NVidia
32Mb/DVD-CDRW/Lan/Modem56/WiFi/BT/Win XP Pro/Win 2000  ?

    The compilers and other developer stuff are the same as in RedHat Linux
?  I need the same development tools as in Linux.

Thanks.

Alexandro Dario Pestana

http://www.djalex.net
http://www.miradouro.net
http://www.canalvenezolanos.pt.vu

ICQ: 31182563
MSN Messenger: wpcd

2. Lost root password

3. Does anyone know a good RAID/FreeBSD developer?

4. Arc linux. Laptop Linux.

5. Does anyone know if Clarisworks for Win will run under Wabi?

6. Preprocessor symbol needed!

7. does anyone know if/how I can run X windows using DejaWin??

8. Elan patch 2.4.18-pre9.1 released

9. Anyone know of and email paging program for FreeBSD?

10. Anyone know how to make enlightenment run by itself?

11. does anyone know a good way to detect whether or no a duplicate process is running?

12. Does anyone know where sam for freebsd is?

13. Does anyone know anything about LOCUS' DOS MERGE running on Linux