cvsup doesn't like tags 'ports-all' & 'doc-all'

cvsup doesn't like tags 'ports-all' & 'doc-all'

Post by Anthony Jenkin » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Trying to cvsup RELENG_3_0_0_RELEASE completed with src tree updating,
but then started clobbering my ports and doc trees.  My cvsupfile
specifies src-base, src-bin,... , src-usrsbin, ports-all, doc-all (on
separate lines).  Has the specification for getting a top-level tree
changed, since these tags used to work with 3.0 betas?  Will I have to
enumerate each subdir for the ports-* and doc-* tree, like with src-*?
TIA!
--
Anthony Jenkins (aka Scoobi_doo at yahoo.com, Computer sections)
http://www.auburn.edu/~jenkian

cvsup doesn't like tags 'ports-all' & 'doc-all'

Post by Jerry Hick » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Does your port entry in your cvsupfile look like this?  Maybe this form
will work for the doc-all target as well?

ports-all tag=.

--

Good Luck,

Jerry Hicks

> Trying to cvsup RELENG_3_0_0_RELEASE completed with src tree updating,
> but then started clobbering my ports and doc trees.  My cvsupfile
> specifies src-base, src-bin,... , src-usrsbin, ports-all, doc-all (on
> separate lines).  Has the specification for getting a top-level tree
> changed, since these tags used to work with 3.0 betas?  Will I have to
> enumerate each subdir for the ports-* and doc-* tree, like with src-*?
> TIA!
> --
> Anthony Jenkins (aka Scoobi_doo at yahoo.com, Computer sections)
> http://www.auburn.edu/~jenkian
> ------
> Doh - Homer Simpson

1. What is 'stty', 'term' & 'tty'

Hi:
Can any one describe what exactly is 'stty', 'tty' & term? What do they
stand for ?  I kind of know that they represent some kind of terminal ports
in an os network environment; but i can't diffriential them in detail.

Thanx in advance

2. WD 7193 driver ?

3. ping -g 'gateway-IP' 'host-IP' DOESN'T work!

4. Qestion about setting environment in csh.

5. 'ping' sees route but 'telnet' doesn't??

6. Terminal emulation

7. Bash 'umask' builtin doesn't set 'x' permissions?

8. A question about finger

9. 'ppp-on' Works, 'ifup ppp0' Doesn't

10. Want bash '&' to behave like csh '&'

11. Unix's 'rz' & 'sz'

12. 'top' in 2.1.6 ports doesn't build

13. 'old' ports doesn't have what I want, can I upgrade?