/etc/sendmail.cw question

Post by Jay Rothschil » Mon, 19 May 1997 04:00:00

In my sendmail.cf file on a FreeBSD 2.2.1 system I have the line:

Fw-o /etc/sendmail.cw

Yet it does not read the Cw records in it. Is there anything else I need to
do besides having it uncommented?

/etc/sendmail.cw question

Post by David E. O'Brie » Wed, 28 May 1997 04:00:00

> In my sendmail.cf file on a FreeBSD 2.2.1 system I have the line:
> Fw-o /etc/sendmail.cw

You have killed and restarted sendmail after adding these, right?
The file is only read at startup by sendmail.

--

Post by Jay Rothschil » Wed, 28 May 1997 04:00:00

> > In my sendmail.cf file on a FreeBSD 2.2.1 system I have the line:

> > Fw-o /etc/sendmail.cw

> You have killed and restarted sendmail after adding these, right?
> The file is only read at startup by sendmail.

Yes

/etc/sendmail.cw question

Post by Jay Rothschil » Wed, 28 May 1997 04:00:00

> > In my sendmail.cf file on a FreeBSD 2.2.1 system I have the line:

> > Fw-o /etc/sendmail.cw

> You have killed and restarted sendmail after adding these, right?
> The file is only read at startup by sendmail.

Yes

1. sendmail 8.6.8 and sendmail.cw

As a result of the latest security related postings regarding sendmail,
I've got the sendmail 8.6.8 binary and configuration files (from our local
security group) but I can't find anyone to tell me how to set up
/etc/sendmail.cw for my site. Following the example file, if my machine
were public.x.org, /etc/sendmail.cw would look like:

public.x.org ftp.x.org

My machine, however, has no internet alias. What should be in my
/etc/sendmail.cw?

If you're reading this from comp.mail.sendmail, please respond via e-mail
since this is not one of my regular groups.

2. Sun Net Mgr 2.2.2 Question

3. RedHat 7.0 sendmail and sendmail.cw

4. Where can I find some good .xbm files ?

5. sendmail CW question

6. FREE NFS and X software

7. Sendmail - missing .cw file ??

8. Help! STB Powergraph 64 PCI config...

9. Where is sendmail.cw in RH&???

10. Sendmail.cw

11. sendmail.cw

12. 4.1, sendmail.cw, and the handbook