Applixware 5 beta Milestone, for Linux

Post by Armin Burg » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Has anybody tried to install Applixware 5 beta (Milestone Program) for
Linux on FreeBSD? Is it running reasonably? I haven't found any
information about restrictions for the use of the program. Is it time
limited?

Armin
--
Armin Burger
Joint Research Centre

Post by Christopher W. Aik » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00

->Has anybody tried to install Applixware 5 beta (Milestone Program) for
->Linux on FreeBSD? Is it running reasonably? I haven't found any
->information about restrictions for the use of the program. Is it time
->limited?
->
->Armin
->--
->Armin Burger
->Joint Research Centre
->T.P. 361, I - 21020 Ispra (VA), Italy

Applixware 4.4.2 for Linux runs great on FreeBSD 3.4 and 4.0
Don't know about Applixware 5 beta, sorry.

--
---
Christopher W. Aiken

FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE