I-Phone server

Post by HSIAO Hsuei-che » Sat, 04 May 1996 04:00:00

Hi folx,
I would like to setup a i-phone server on my FreeBSD box, but
I don't know which soft should I have. Could any one help me.

Thanx your help or mail.

1. I-PHONE

I think you ar elooking for a non-existent object. Such an action would
be illogical. May I recommend you look for an alternative.

I do not know why, but the company that published Iphone, does not seem
to tell what the protocol for Iphone is. (I am not sure of this)

I do know that there is a Linux/X program around (I forgot its name),
and there are claims that it can be used on a 14k4 modem, and lower (!).

Yuri Janssen

2. Is SunOS 4.1.4 Y2K compliant?

3. signaling via phone? I hate phones!

4. Harddisk Check

5. The phone, the phone

6. Linux and Qlogic PCIscsi Problems

7. Latest voip phone/usb phone/gateway

8. How good is a Dual P5 system?

9. PPP Server Drops Phone Line

10. linux dhcp server unique options (VoIP phones)

11. want to send/receive email from gprs phone through my linux mail server

12. phone client/server idea

13. Access to an NT server over the phone