L2TP and PPTP SW

Post by Clear Sprin » Wed, 16 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I like to know if there are any  L2TP and PPTP implementations available
for FreeBSD and where I can get them from.

Thank You

-John

L2TP and PPTP SW

Post by Kenneth Furg » Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:00:00

> I like to know if there are any  L2TP and PPTP implementations available
> for FreeBSD and where I can get them from.

I'm no expert on this subject, but I've heard of people using ppp over
IP over IPSec.

- K.C.

L2TP and PPTP SW

Post by John J. Rushford Jr » Fri, 18 Jun 1999 04:00:00

> I like to know if there are any  L2TP and PPTP implementations available
> for FreeBSD and where I can get them from.
> Thank You
> -John

I haven't see any but if you are using FreeBSD as a natd/ipfw firewall,
you can use an NT 4.0 server behind it to provide pptp access.  I've
just implemented this and can post the details to this news group if
anyone is interested.  If you hear of any L2TP or PPTP implementations
for FreeBSD, I'd be interested.

thanks
--
John J. Rushford