which driver would I use for it? doesn't work with the pcm. it's
soundblaster-(pro or 16 I think) compatible...
1. recording with terratec pci 128
i just installed the alsa es1938-driver for my terratec soundcard (pci
128). it works, but i am not able to record. if there is anyone able to
do so, pls tell me!
thx in advance!
gentoo linux / kernel 2.4.22 / alsa 0.9.8
3. Sound Blaster PCI 128 driver for Linux
4. last: telnet'ed in or ssh'ed in?
5. PCI Video (Riva 128) and PCI Sound (Ensoniq) Linux Problem
7. Sound Blaster PCI 128 (ES1731) No Sound
10. RHL 6 and Sound Blaster 128 PCI
11. Sound Blaster 128 PCI and Linux
12. Sound Blaster PCI 128 doesn't work