Can't get Number NIne FX Motion 531 to work with X and gets error after

Can't get Number NIne FX Motion 531 to work with X and gets error after

Post by Jaso » Tue, 20 May 1997 04:00:00

When I try to install the S3 server with the Number Nine 531, it locks
up after attemtping top start server. I tried both the nonlinear and
nomemacess options and it still  doesn't work.

And I get a timed out message every time I mount my Syquest or acces it.
I think it has something to do with the SCSI controller which is a
ProAudioSpectrum card. Ex. [nca:time out] or something.

Thanks a whole bunch.

P.S. Is the a untar type program for X Windows and how do I extract
"After-1_0_tar.gz" with tar. I all ready used gunzip. I used my Win95
Wintar but the filenames get changed when extracted.

1. Number Nine FX 531 Motion on X-Windows???

Does anyone know where I can find xconfigs for #9FX 531 Motion
and/or a Accelerated server for it. S3 868 chipset configs would be
helpful if their is not one for the #9. Thanks. Please email any

                        Jacob S. Barrett
                        n9543213.cc.wwu.edu

2. Recomendations? Dual Processor MB with EIDE built in and compatible with AMD or Cyrix

3. Number Nine Motion 531

4. Netatalk: atalkd don't start.

5. Anybody got #9 FX Motion 531 working?

6. NFS Mount

7. Problem with #9 FX motion 531

8. sendmail and dns

9. Number Nine....Number Nine....Number Nine

10. #9 Motion 531 Working Config??

11. Compatibility of Nine Fx Motion Card with Xfree

12. #9FX Motion 531 Graphics Card

13. #9 531 Motion