Auto reply to e-mails

Post by J Wuns » Mon, 02 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> I would like to send an automatic response e-mail to people that send an

> I am running FreeBSD 2.1.6.  Can anyone help?

Yes.  You.  By reading the man page for vacation(1).

(There are more options, but this might be a good start.)
--
cheers, J"org

Auto reply to e-mails

Post by Mikhail Teter » Tue, 03 Dec 1996 04:00:00

[Posted and mailed]

=I would like to send an automatic response e-mail to people that send an

=
=I am running FreeBSD 2.1.6.  Can anyone help?

        cd /usr/ports/mail/procmail
        view pkg/DESCR
        make
        su
        make install
        man procmail

--
        "Windows for dummies"

1. Help: Auto-reply for email

Hi,

I apologise if this is not the right newsgroup as I don't know which
newsgroup to send. I would appreciate if you can help me with this.

I would like to setup a system where I can automatically send a reply
whenever there is an email for me. In this email, I will attach a file for
the sender too. How can I do this?? Any suggestions/help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you.

2. Free certs to test SSL setup

3. Auto [email] reply/responder from RedHat 7

4. Respost: USB HP Deskjet and media tray empty

5. Auto replies on incoming emails

6. samba + ipmasquerading

7. auto email reply

8. Problems w/ cyclades in 2.1.48

9. Is is possible to auto reply to a certain email account

10. auto email reply

11. Auto reply mail

12. How to set auto reply mail?

13. sendmail/outlook auto-reply setup