FreeBSD & Unix Web Ring

Post by Cha » Wed, 15 Dec 1999 04:00:00

In an effort to promote FreeBSD and Unix-based/Unix-like operating systems in
general, I created a web ring, open to anyone with a FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD,
Linux or other Unix variant.  The ring is not the typical web ring, no huge
tables, just a simple banner-sized graphic -- image map.

Part of my reason for creating yet another "FreeBSD" web ring was to include
other Unix-variants and show the variation of Unix-like operating systems
available. (such as exposing Aix, Solaris, Linux or other systems to FreeBSD)

The other part of the reason for creating the ring is to better promote
existing User's FreeBSD web sites.

Instructions on how to join the web ring, and the ring itself, originate at:

http://www.mccolm.com/webring.html

Peace and cheers!

Chas