Connectix 101c

Post by G|ran Has » Thu, 22 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I have an old Connectix 101c (the black/white model).

I know that there is an old version of a driver (2.2.5 FreeBSD?)
but this driver have disapeard in later version.

Have anyone been runing this camera with success in later
versions ( 2.2.7 ?).

GH

Raditex AB          http://www.raditex.se        Fax: +46 8 7730902
Sickla Alle 7, 131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN    Minicall: 0740-167443

1. Connectix QuickCam?

Just wondering if anyone has, has seen, or is working on a driver
for the Connectix QuickCam.  I'd hate to have to write my own...

Or, alternatively, does anyone know of anything similar?

--Chris

2. Few Questions About Tweaking System Performance

3. x & connectix color quickcam

4. PPP Authentication

5. Support for Connectix camera?

6. NIS gecos/shell changes on Digital Unix

7. Connectix Quickcam

8. Raid5 resync slow with one linear array

9. Connectix QuickCam

10. connectix videophone and logitech scanner w/ linux

11. CUSEEME or Connectix Camera apps

12. Connectix Quick Cam Port for SCO?