Hard drive light stays on

Post by Donn Mille » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Does anyone else have this horrendous problem?  At least the light on
> the removable HD caddy works properly.

> P.S It works normally under other OSs.

It's probably a problem with your HD controller and/or the wd driver.
Do you have a slave w/out a master someplace?

- Donn

Hard drive light stays on

Post by Ian Pulsfor » Fri, 14 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone else have this horrendous problem?  At least the light on
the removable HD caddy works properly.

P.S It works normally under other OSs.

IanP

1. IDE Activity Light Stays Lit

I recently installed a new CD-RW in my system and now the IDE activity light
on the computer case always stays lit. This does not happen in Windoze. Is
there something I did wrong that is related to this CD-RW that I don't know
about? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Joe Avila

2. : Convert mibstats to use kmalloc_percpu

3. Harddrive access light stays lit?

4. Sony CRX1611 CD-RW drive?

5. Linux box locking with hard drive light on?

6. Linux server with Windoze clients

7. Hard Drive Light On Intermittently

8. root filesystem not set clean by e2fsck...help!

9. Hard Drive Light Always On

10. Hard Drive Light & gcc CPU Utilization

11. Hard drive light constantly on.

12. Hard Drive light is constantly on...

13. hard drive light on after incdrom