Freebsd running on Toshiba Satellite 110CS

Freebsd running on Toshiba Satellite 110CS

Post by Jason Wilke » Fri, 29 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hi Folks,

        Is anybody out there running freebsd on a Toshiba Satellite 110CS notebook ?

        Does it work ?

cheers
jason

p.s do you recommend a PCMCIA fax/network card to go with it

1. Linux on Toshiba Satellite 110CS

I have reviewed the documentation available on how to install RedHat
5.2 Linux on the Toshiba Satellite 110CS and, not being a 'C'
programmer or Linux guru, don't have a clue what they are talking
about.  Can anyone explain exactly how to do this ?  It appears that
some special work has to be done when I first start the installation
process.  I will be installing from a parallel port CD device
(backpack) which, I have read, will work,... probably.  Please respond
either in group or by email.

I realize this may not be a very simple request to respond to so I
really appreciate your efforts if you choose to help me.  I have
completed two installation on two desktops so I do understand the
basics.

2. GDB and LinuxThreads

3. Toshiba Satellite 110CS

4. xxx_check_var

5. OpenBSD3.0 + Toshiba Satellite 110CS + XF86Config

6. jpeg filter

7. Anyone knows if FreeBSD 4.5 will run good in a new Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100 Notebook ?

8. Only RETURN works in xdosemu0.60.1?

9. LILO failure on Satellite 110CS

10. Toshiba Satellite Pro 4260 DVD on FreeBSD

11. freebsd 4.7/5.0 on toshiba satellite s3000 laptop

12. PCMCIA Problem on FreeBSD 5.0 (Netgear MA401 with Toshiba Satellite 3000-214)

13. Is Toshiba Satellite 2800 supported by FreeBSD?