Kernel Hacker wanted

Post by Valentin Pepel » Sat, 05 Dec 1998 04:00:00

The company I work with is preparing a server product that uses NetBSD as its
base. We're making a bunch of enhancements to the file system and other areas
of the kernel and could use urgently some qualified help.

Kernel hackers welcome!

We're looking mostly for someone with BSD kernel experience, preferably with
the file system. Immediate availability also a big plus. Both short term (for
consultants) and long term (for employees) opportunities are available. Even if
you're only available for 2-3 weeks, let's talk. :-) Experience with net
protocols, StrongARM CPU, feminine structures, etc. also a plus.

Valentin
--
"An operating system without virtual memory     Valentin Pepelea
 is an operating system without virtue."        Embedded Systems Consultant

                     - Ancient Inca Proverb

1. perl-hacker != c hacker.. Perl5a8+ binary wanted

I may be a perl hacker, but I'm not a c hacker.  And as such, I've
been unable to get perl5a8 to compile, notwithstanding the sexy
new config scripts.  Could someone upload a linux binary,
dynamically linked, to sunsite or tsx or some other publicly-
available archive site?

[p.s.: I know that there's going to be a lot of other required
stuff, like libdld, and libdbm, but hey, just mention it and
leave it to the alpha hackers to straighten out the rest.]

2. Need help compiling gnome.

3. Wanted: The Hacker's Dictionary

4. lpr printing problem

5. Wanted: Coders, Testers, Hackers, Packagers, Hardware for the InceptionOS Project: A GNU/Linux Distribution

6. Need help in FreeBsd

7. HACKERS WANTED FOR CORPORATE CONSULTING

8. User Admin ? Security

9. Kernel hacker guide

10. KERNEL HACKER needed (Recruiter)

11. Linux Kernel Hacker's Guide

12. kernel static symbols missing in DDB - some info for hackers

13. Whatever happened to the kernel Hacker's guide?