Staroffice 51 install

Post by serge.terry » Mon, 15 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I found an easy way to install so51 under FreeBSD 3.3.
For this you should have a computer with linux on.
Go in linux, run de setup program als user, after this, go to your home
directory and make a tar archive from de directory Office51. Copy this
file on a place where you can reach it from FreeBSD, copy this file in
your BSD homedirectory, untar it and then simple run de office binary.

This works fine.

Serge

Staroffice 51 install

Post by Stef » Mon, 15 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Whaaoo! What a "*" method!

Stef.

Quote:> Hello,

> I found an easy way to install so51 under FreeBSD 3.3.
> For this you should have a computer with linux on.
> Go in linux, run de setup program als user, after this, go to your home
> directory and make a tar archive from de directory Office51. Copy this
> file on a place where you can reach it from FreeBSD, copy this file in
> your BSD homedirectory, untar it and then simple run de office binary.

> This works fine.

> Serge

Staroffice 51 install

Post by Paul Terweduw » Tue, 16 Nov 1999 04:00:00

> Hello,

> I found an easy way to install so51 under FreeBSD 3.3.
> For this you should have a computer with linux on.
> Go in linux, run de setup program als user, after this, go to your home
> directory and make a tar archive from de directory Office51. Copy this
> file on a place where you can reach it from FreeBSD, copy this file in
> your BSD homedirectory, untar it and then simple run de office binary.

> This works fine.

> Serge

Hi,
tnx Serge for telling it to the world.

Greetings Paul

Staroffice 51 install

Post by Chen X » Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Great! Will it work for 3.2?

Chen

Quote:> Hello,
> I found an easy way to install so51 under FreeBSD 3.3.
> For this you should have a computer with linux on.
> Go in linux, run de setup program als user, after this, go to your home
> directory and make a tar archive from de directory Office51. Copy this
> file on a place where you can reach it from FreeBSD, copy this file in
> your BSD homedirectory, untar it and then simple run de office binary.
> This works fine.
> Serge

1. SCSI Adaptec - RH 51 - install problem

I have just installed RedHat 5.1 on Pentium II 333MHz with SCSI Adaptec
2940 and 3com 3c905b network card. Now I can not boot from the SCSI.
When I turn on my PC I see only 'LI' on a screen (should be Lilo:) and
everything stops. When I boot from a floppy (created after
installation), I don't see network, even when I see network card.
What's the problem? Any hints?
Thanks
Slawek

2. @Home vs Sympatico

3. PLEASE HELP!! WindowMaker .51 Install Problems

4. 7.0 to 7.2 Mandrake Upgrade Qs

5. memory for ultra 5

6. Installing NT3.51 & RedHat 3.0.3

7. sed/awk (simple)

8. Installing Linux over Windows NT3.51

9. Q: Libungif.so.4 not found installing WMaker0.51 rpm?

10. NS Enterprise Server3.51: HardwareVirtualServers with same homepage?

11. Some issues with Window Maker 0.51.0

12. Lucky Star 51-VX1 motherboard with Linux