Unreal Tournament under FreeBSD

Post by bfh » Mon, 04 Dec 2000 04:00:00

hello,
i have a p3 550 with a TNT2 and sb live,
i have been trying to get UT working on my computer but no such luck

has anyone managed to get it running with a tnt2?

thanks
Peter

1. Unreal Tournament on FreeBSD

Sorry about this question, but I don't know an other place to ask. I want to
play Unreal Tournament on FreeBSD 4.7-Stable with Linux Compatibility.

Here are my system specs:

2x Pentium III 800

512 MB RAM

Creative GeForce4 440 MX

A description how it's done can be found here:

http://people.freebsd.org/~3d/apps/games/unreal_tournament/

I don't know which graphic driver I should use for the Linux Compatibility
and how to install it. The only speak about glide, but I want to use OpenGL.

AceX5

2. Installing FreeBSD on an NTServer system

3. FreeBSD 4.1.1 + Unreal Tournament

4. Logitech Mouseman and the Third Button

5. unreal tournament and linux firewall

6. trivial broken compile fixes for 2.4.19-pre4

7. Unreal Tournament

8. ADAPTEC 2842A not detect

9. error when running Unreal Tournament

10. Unreal Tournament in Linux

11. OpenGL problems w/ screensavers, Unreal Tournament

12. Unreal Tournament works under my login, but not son's

13. Anybody here playing Unreal Tournament?