howto install linuxthreads ???

Post by jegnet » Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:46:32

How do I install linuxthreads ?
I am running freebsd version 4.3

when i go to the ports directory and attempt to do an install
i get the error

Could not find /usr/src/gnu/lib/libgcc/Makefile

so obviously I have to install something else, but i do not know what :)

I would be greatfull if someone could guide me in the appropiate
direction.

Thankyou

1. Howto install new locale (was: Howto convert UTF-8 to lower/uppercase)

Hi,
I have a machine with redhat 6.2.
The version of locale is 2.1.3
This version has (at least at this machine)
no locale de_DE.utf8 or any other *.utf8
But I need to do conversion of UTF-8 chars (lower<->upper).
Is it possible to install a new locale? (I want to avoid to install new version of locale if possible.)
I took the directory de_DE.utf8 from a machine
with version 2.2.2, "locale -a" did show me de_DE.utf8
but if I call setlocale() in my program the behaviour is like de_DE.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael

2. Please ignore test drive

3. I can't get linuxthreads installed.

4. ps

5. HOWTO? install linux on a win98 installed computer?

6. Toronto -- Solaris/Internet System Admistrator Needed Downtown

7. install rpm from scratch (Install from source HOWTO ?)

8. OBP OK prompt escape sequence/ Sun Ultra IIs

9. Howto or Mini Howto - to replace your Windows NT server

10. New Howto/mini-howto/man page/rfc/irc/book site

11. New USB memory-stick howto: Flash-Memory-HOWTO

12. HOWTO: Redhat Kernel Customization mini-HOWTO

13. Submission: HOWTO: new ADSL mini-howto ver 0.81 released