intel D815EEAL sound ?

Post by Dima » Sun, 25 Feb 2001 06:11:31

Hello,

I can't get  My 4.2 STABLE to recognize built-in CreativeLabs ES1373 digital
controller with Crystal Semiconductor CS4297 codec.
PNP_BIOS, pcm are enabled in Kernel, PnP is enabled in BIOS.

Any ideas/links/hints are so much appreciated!

-d-

1. Redhat support for Intel D815EEAL Motherboard?

We are trying to configure a Intel D815EEAL i815e-chipset based
motherboard to work with Redhat Linux 7.0.  Any tips on how to do this
are welcome.  We have downloaded drivers from Intel's site and can get
them to work by manually configuring after bootup.  But we need to get
things configured so they are properly configured during bootup.

Thanks in advance.

David Lees

2. routing firewall (no masq), please help

3. Sound: Problem with Intel motherboard, onboard sound

4. Knapster2 question...

5. sound config with intel i810 mobo onboard sound

6. OT: Looking for a webdesigner

7. D815EEAL Audio Problems

8. How to truncate existing file

9. D815EEAL slow disk reads on Linux

10. Does anyone have sound with SB Vibra 16 (Intel Advanced/EV board

11. No Sound from Intel 845 chipset

12. Intel motherboard and sound

13. Intel Sound Card