How can I get a drive for an advansys SCSI controller?

How can I get a drive for an advansys SCSI controller?

Post by Deb & Damian Scole » Tue, 10 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I can't remember the chipset, but I have an Advansys SCSI controller and
I need a driver for it so I can use my 32X Toshiba drive.  Any idea
where I can get one??

THANKS!

How can I get a drive for an advansys SCSI controller?

Post by Deb & Damian Scole » Tue, 10 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I can't remember the chipset, but I have an Advansys SCSI controller and
I need a driver for it so I can use my 32X Toshiba drive.  Any idea
where I can get one??

THANKS!

How can I get a drive for an advansys SCSI controller?

Post by Kenneth Furg » Wed, 11 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

> I can't remember the chipset, but I have an Advansys SCSI controller and
> I need a driver for it so I can use my 32X Toshiba drive.  Any idea
> where I can get one??

> THANKS!

Most Advansys cards are not supported in the 2.2.X branch of FreeBSD.
Only recently in 3.0 were these cards supported under the new CAM SCSI
code.

- K.C.

1. Adding a SCSI controller changing boot drive to SCSI drive

I have replaced all my IDE drives with SCSI ones.
I know which SCSI hard drive my doot disk is on sda7.

I have a boot floppy that was created for the IDE system
I can not boot linux from HD and do not want to re-install.

Can I modify the boot floppy to add a driver for my adaptec 2940 card. Do I
have to rebuild anything on the boot floppy.

Any instructions.

2. Save Your Computer!

3. Advansys 3925 SCSI controller

4. UnsatisfiedLinkError in JDK14p3

5. AdvanSys ABP842 SCSI Controller support.

6. Strange problem, help please...

7. AdvanSYS PCI SCSI controller

8. best shareware log analyzer?

9. Advansys SCSI controller

10. How about Advansys SCSI controller card?

11. Advansys SCSI Controllers

12. Advansys SCSI controllers

13. Experience with Advansys SCSI controller?