hp5550 on FreeBSD

Post by dave » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:43:30

Hello,
    I've got a new deskjet 5550, i'm wondering does this printer work under
fbsd 5.1 either with cups or the native fbsd printing system?
Thanks.
Dave.

1. hp5550 printer and lpd

Hello,
    I'm trying to find some information about configuring a FreeBSD print
server with my printer. It's an hp deskjet 5550, that i want to use for my
internal networks printing ability. If anyone has this printer working with
lpd please let me know.
Thanks.
Dave.

2. Multiheading troubles

3. Java with HotSpot on FreeBSD (Was: Re: A Call to Action for freebsd-java)

4. Promise Ultra33 ATA/DMA under Linux?

5. FreeBSD 4.5 vs. FreeBSD 3.2 - Which One

6. Linux/NEC-Pentium/Network not working

7. Use FreeBSD telnet to FreeBSD problem

8. olvwm question

9. ideas od perf of samba + freebsd vs nfs + freebsd

10. IBM JDK on FreeBSD (Was: JDK 1.3.1 on Freebsd?)

11. Wine problem under Freebsd (maybe freebsd ports?)

12. FreeBSD or NOT FreeBSD ?

13. EIDE & FreeBSD; Windows NT 3.51 & FreeBSD.