Teac CD55a help

Post by Salem Lee Ganzho » Tue, 17 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I recently installed FreeBSD 2.2.5 from the 4-cdrom set (by copying the
files to a dos drive).
I also read in hardware.txt (on the first CD in the set) that FreeBSD
currently does not support my Teac CD55a cdrom drive.
Do I have any recourse (i.e. what can I do to get my cdrom recognized?)
Thanks,

Also (I know this is a dumb newbie question, so sorry in advance) but
what program can I use to view sgml files? (i.e. the handbook and FAQ)
Thanks again
 --

83 KZ750-F1

1. Teac CD55a Connected with 8 bit Teac Interface

I am about to install Linux on my Dell computer which has a Teac CD55a
connected through a Teac 8 bit interface card, not through a Sound Blaster
card or the Teac 16 bit interface. I tried an initial boot using sbpcd but
the boot did
not find the drive.
Has anyone used this drive like this and have they any suggestions?
TIA,
--
Morris

2. MS-Win95 + samba = flood

3. Teac CD55a and Teac Card

4. deleting huge file didn't free space

5. HELP: TEAC CD55A

6. SGI Personal Iris Hilfe!!!

7. TEAC CD55A CDROM (pansonic bus)

8. controlling processes with signal

9. Teac/CD55a

10. Teac cd55a audio cd?

11. TEAC CD55A CDrom

12. BTLD drivers for TEAC CD-ROM CD55A for Open Server 5.0

13. Teac cd55a cdrom not found by setup