Support for SiI3112A RAID

Post by Jin Mazumda » Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:00:25

I just purchased a ABIT motherboard with SiI3112A RAID controller.  Is
this controller supported?  Would like to hear from anyone who has got
this working.

Thanks

-Jin

1. RAID support for Gateway-supplied RAID controller?

I'm looking at the possibility of switching our news server (currently
an older Alpha with little disk space - in comparison to whats needed
today.

One possibility is a server from Gateway, which I'd like to run FreeBSD
on.

Does FreeBSD have support, or is support planned, for the RAID
controllers supplied by Gateway? All it lists is "XMb 3 Channel ADAC
RAID Card".

Would ccd work nearly as well?

Brian O'Neill - Director of Computing, Computer Science (978) 934-3645

Acting Postmaster

2. HP scanjet 2200c support

3. SiI3112A on Solaris 10 x86

4. aixterm tektronix emulation - busted on 3.2

5. SiI3112a SATA help

6. network problems

7. SATA bus freeze with 2.4.21, sii3112A and Intel mb 7505vb, with max_kb_per_request 15

8. DLink 530TX Ethernet...

9. RAID RAID RAID

10. Raid performace issues (Raid 5 vs. Raid 0+1) with database files

11. Q: 20G RAID "drive" supported?

12. SCSI RAID controllers supported by Linux, available ?

13. how to enable AIC-7899 to support RAID?