gpc-2.0 (GNU Pascal Compiler)

Post by Peter Zhiguli » Mon, 27 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Does any one has expirience in installing gpc20
on freebsd22?

All goes fine, but he (gpc) wants to know
where are the sources and object files of
gcc2.7.2.1

Heh. I've got it. But the next problem is...
while compiling gcc (to make objects) I see
ld: -lgnumalloc: no match

:(((

But I exactly know, I REALY have libgnumalloc.so.2.0
in ld search path

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
--
zpit

1. Help with documentation to GNU Pascal gpc-2.6.3

Hello All.

I try to write programs in GNU PASCAL (gpc-2.6.3) in Linux
and I need any documentation about GNU Pascal.
If you know where I can get any kind of information
(ftp or www sites) please give me there addresses.

Thanks in advance.

System administrator of Ivanovo State Power University
Ivanovo, Russia
Oleg E. Lapshin

2. PDQ spreadsheet alpha test release

3. GNU's GPC Compiler

4. Zip Parallel Port acceleration

5. GNU Pascal Compiler

6. NcFTP for Solaris probs

7. GNU Pascal Compiler Problem(S)

8. what is PERL and PYTHON

9. ELF pascal (like gpc) for linux?

10. Problems porting Borland Pascal to Linux with gpc

11. gpc compiler

12. Here is location of GNU pascal

13. GNU Pascal