I'm trying to setup the Excite EWS 1.1 search engine on the Redhat Linux
4.1 but I'm running into this problem when I try to install it.
./perl: can't load library 'libdb.so.1'
The excite version comes with perl V4, it has this problem so I have
tried to replace it with V5.03 and I have also copied the libdb.so.1
files on to the same directory to no avail.
I'm suspecting something to do with a.out library set as I'm using the
elf based library.
Any help would be appreciated.
2. a.out vs ELF
5. Excite EWS help (search engine)
6. PROBLEM WITH MULTIPLE COPIES OF PRINTS OPENSERVER 5
10. excite ews dumps core all the time
11. EWS 1.1 fails on many search requests
12. Excite Search Engine 1.1 on irix 5.3
13. Adding Excite Web Search to CERN server with FrontPage extensions?