Native JDK 1.3.1 Status update?

Post by Jason Dento » Wed, 12 Dec 2001 06:21:54

The FreeBSD java web page appears to be badly out of date, with 9-10
listed as the date of patchset 4 being released for jdk 1.3.1. I know
there has been a patchset 5 released, so work is ongoing. Can anyone in
that group give us an update as to the status of Java on FreeBSD, and
perhaps the possiblity of getting a working oji plugin?

Jason

1. native FreeBSD version of JDK status..

Hi,

Back in December, the following newsflash was put out and I read about
it at www.freebsd.org/java/:

Does anyone know the status of this?  The FreeBSD Java page hasn't
been updated since this announcement.  If it is true, what version of
the JDK is distributed with 4.5?  I dream of the day that I can go to
www.javasoft.com and download a FreeBSD version of the latest JDK.

Regards,
Rick

2. path

3. status: native jdk 1.4.0 port

4. Netscape 4.7 for FreeBSD 2.2x does not run on FreeBSD 3.4

5. Native JDK or Linux JDK 1.4 in Jail?

6. Trusted Linux?

7. AMD status map status update solved!

8. Our news server always gets overload

9. Building native JDK 1.4.1

10. The native JDK

11. Problem compiling native 1.3 jdk.

12. Compilation of jdk with native threads failes

13. bsd.java.mk for freebsd native jdk 1.4.1