PPPoE implementation

Post by Bill Fumerol » Mon, 06 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> Do any of you know about any PPPoE implementations for DSL ?
> If anyone can give me some pointers I would really appreciate it. I run
> FreeBSD 2.2.6

FreeBSD 2.2.X doesn't have support for PPPoE. FreeBSD 3.4 and FreeBSD 4.0,
coming to a store near you, however, do.

--

PPPoE implementation

Post by sridhas » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Do any of you know about any PPPoE implementations for DSL ?
If anyone can give me some pointers I would really appreciate it. I run
FreeBSD 2.2.6

-Srikanth

PPPoE implementation

Post by Chris Costell » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> Do any of you know about any PPPoE implementations for DSL ?
> If anyone can give me some pointers I would really appreciate it. I run
> FreeBSD 2.2.6

   Consider upgrading to 3.3-STABLE (via 3.3-RELEASE or wait for
3.4-RELEASE, coming soon) which has PPPoE via "NetGraph".

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=netgraph&sektion=4&manpath=F...