Upgrade NATd from FBSD2.2.8 to newer ver

Upgrade NATd from FBSD2.2.8 to newer ver

Post by ynop » Sun, 27 Jun 1999 04:00:00

i would like to upgrade my natd from a old fbsd2.2.8 install.
i read through the man and it seem as thought nat on 2.2.8 did not have
the fwd command(which i would like).

is it posible for my to just cvs the nat source compile it and install
it on my old 2.2.8 box.  this seem highly unlikely seeing that many
things have changed.

What is the easyest way of doing this.  althought my main 3.1 box runns
great .. i have been puting off upgrading my 2.2.8 box for obvious
reasons.

well thanks for the input and all..

/***************
*     YNOP

***************/

1. no upgrade option 2.7 to 2.8

Hello,
I'm trying to upgrade a E250 from Solaris 7 to 8 and I am not prompted
with an option to upgrade.  According to docs.sun.com, it could be one
of two things.
1.  /var/sadm is a sim link - this is not the case
2.  The /var/sadm/softinfo/INST_RELEASE file is missing. - this did
not exist but i created it with:
OS=Solaris
VERSION=2.x
REV=0
where x is the version of Solaris software on the system.

I still cannot upgrade, any ideas?

2. filename is "-.", how do i remove this file?

3. (Revised)Tip on Upgrading solaris 2.7 to 2.8

4. GCC 2.5.8 or 2.6.0 binary on 2.3

5. CVS & OpenBSD 2.8 Upgrade

6. 2.5.50-bk: floppy: buffer layout error ...

7. Upgrade 2.7 to 2.8

8. Networking in Fedora. I get "Connection refused" no matter what I do.

9. Tips on upgrading Solaris 2.6 to Solaris 2.8

10. 2.5.1 to 2.8 Upgrade

11. Upgrade Solaris 2.6 -> 2.8

12. Tip on Upgrading solaris 2.6 to 2.8

13. Error while upgrading kernel 2.2 to 2.8 Need help ASAP