DSL Setup

Post by Brian Gran » Sun, 09 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I am running FreeBSD 3.3 and have recently installed a DSL line. Looking
for help on setting it up. Is there a PPPoe or equivalent for FreeBSD?

Tx, B. Grant

--
Brian Grant

DSL Setup

Post by Chris Costell » Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:00:00

> I am running FreeBSD 3.3 and have recently installed a DSL line. Looking
> for help on setting it up. Is there a PPPoe or equivalent for FreeBSD?

   Yes--see http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/pppoe.html

1. Reflex DSL setup... need help!

Did anyone manage to setup a Linux box to run on the REFLEX DSL network?

My account has a dedicated IP address
I am using a TUT systems DSL modem (provided by reflex).

I am not able to ping anything on the web, not even the gateway.

I have setup my NIC(ETH0) with my IP address, Subnet mask and gateway
address provided by REFLEX(this is working fine on my WIN98) and when I
look at ifconfig output for ETH0 there is a huge amount of Overuns. I
do not know if there is anything special about that network.

Thanks,

Ben

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. [TRIVIAL] cpufreq: remove usage of #typedef

3. Struggling with DSL setup

4. Can Linux 2.4.x boot from UDMA-100 disk ?

5. DSL setup questions... again.

6. Best price on the net CD-R 74 Minute Gold $2.99 Retail package - no rebates no gimmics no surcharges

7. solaris and dsl setup

8. Duplicate symbol strlenFPCc from xlC

9. DSL setup HELP!!!!!!!

10. dsl setup in solaris sparc system