Fortify for Netscape is now available on the BSD platforms in
beta-test form. Fortify is a program that provides world-wide,
full strength 128-bit encryption to users of Netscape Navigator (v3)
and Communicator (v4). If you haven't heard of Fortify for Netscape
before, take a look at http://www.fortify.net/.
If you are interested in beta-testing this software, please
BSD you use. Ideally it should be tested on FreeBSD, NetBSD,
OpenBSD, and BSDI (did I miss any?).
Here is what you should be prepared to do:
- NOT redistribute Fortify v1.1.4b1.
- actively install and test the software.
- send me a short message, say, 48 hours after download
1. the pre-compiled binaries work on your system.
2. whether or not you found any problems during use.
(positive reports are just as important as negative ones).
Wayfarer Systems Pty Ltd http://www.fortify.net/